Friday, February 25, 2011

Target GO International Collection

Lately I've been frequenting a lot of style and body image blogs.  This got me thinking more about I how I express myself through clothing.  A lot of what I wear is casual, with random accessories thrown in, hence the lack of outfit posts.  I wish I could dress more interestingly, but my current schedule and budget prevents it.  On the other hand, I feel that peer pressure is also a reason for the lack of creativity...and the fact that everyone around me is perpetually stuck in skinny jeans and Abercrombie.  Didn't that fad die a long time ago?

But encompassing many of the trends propelling the Target collections is the newest collection composed of 34 dresses created by former collaborating designers.

The lookbook can be found here: Target Designer Collective Lookbook


No comments: