Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inspiration in the Mundane

Life has been chasing after me lately.  I feel like I can't catch up...and, my camera really sucks so I can't take many pictures of stuff I want to post up!  So, instead I made a Polyvore set to grasp and make some of my inspiration tangible...


Vivienne westwood anglomania tops WHITE, 238 GBP
Minimal white shirt, 105 GBP
3.1 PHILLIP LIM 1106421HSD BLACK SILK DRAPED OVERLAP BLAZER, 474 GBP
Black Stud Leather Gilet**, 85 GBP
Scilli Cropped Cigarette Leg Trouser by Sportmax, 199 GBP
Neosens Rococo 799, $369
Vintage Inspired Bracelets by Ollipop, $46
Gourmette Chain Necklace, $895
linkin park lyrics(:
King of Anything lyrics- Sara Bareilles


On the bright side, I went to the flea market today and got a leather studded cuff I've been wanting.  Now I need to find a way to incorporate punk into my look...

No comments: