Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target

What is with these Target collections?!  One after another, I'm getting confused...Jean Paul Gaultier for Target is coming out on March 7, exactly when I leave for a school trip for 5 days (bad timing!).  However, Target was right to do so many collections with these designers.  Even though they may not translate directly from the designers' minds to the lower-end mass market, they still imbue some wonderful designs to the broke peoplez (like me).  I think this collection has some fun prints and some nicely structured pieces to last through the not-quite-spring phase. 

And, I still need a dress.  Preferably something semi-formal, for spring or summer.  Any ideas?

The Looks for Jean Paul Gaultier for Target can be found here: Fabsugar

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

hi darling! just wanted to let you know that you're the winner of the orient watch giveaway on my blog :) shoot me an email with your contact info!

xoxo