Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Shopping

I'm shopping way too much lately, really.  For the last few weeks, I've been buying fall staples...jeans, cargo pants, sweaters, boots, and cardigans.

So to prevent my bank account from fainting on me, I've been living vicariously through online shopping, creating fall outfits in my head.  Can you believe it was 80 degrees today?!  Fall is out of whack(yes, I know that is a really old reference).

Here we are: Casual/Business

Open for Business Cardigan  Pair a sleek, casual tank underneath this cardigan to transition from business to casual wear.



Quirky, and playing into this year's leather trend, this skirt brings just a little bit of edge to an otherwise strict outfit.

I just realized that all these items look very business/classy/casual, so why not continue the trend?  These boots are perfect for dreary gray days, and have the right amount of sass to stand out on their own.

images from modcloth.com

Disclaimer:  I don't get paid to endorse ANY thing on my site, if I link to another site, it's because I think they're cool.  I buy everything I review myself.

No comments: