Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Style

Hurry up, spring!  It's  been oddly rainy and cloudy the past couple of days, and I just want to sit outside and soak up all the sun (with sunscreen on)!


Items in this set:
Sorbet Rope Shirt, $225
Discount McQ Draped jersey tank | theOutnet.com, 170 GBP
Chevron cutout skirt, $295
Kimchi Blue Canvas Camera Bag, $38
Silver lace ring, $420

 Expensive, but a person can dream right?


This spring, for me has been about skin-tone (or beige), nautical design, lace, and of course, the obligatory brights.  I especially like lace and neutral fabrics because of the way they provide a delicate touch to an outfit but also add visual interest because of contrast.  Coral and turquoise here are two of my favorite spring/summer colors because they remind me of the beach!  Very enlivening.


I plan to paint my nails orange for graduation, to go with a dusty pink/black dress.  What do you think?

3 comments:

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

haha. i wasn't able to go to italy and france with my family because of classes. so i'm planning to go to mexico when my holiday begins :)

Unknown said...

love your blog, super cute! and yes...orange nail polish!



http://lunakarolina.blogspot.com/

Michele said...

That nailpolish looks awesome, great colour!!