Monday, January 18, 2010

Zac Posen for Target


  Dang, Target.  You're on a roll this year.  With all these limited edition collections, you'd think Tasrget was moving up-scale.  Then you hear about a temporary plan to make Target stores more like Costco, cutting higher-end merchandise and introducing more necessary items like towels and packaged food.  Why?  Cool stuff for cheap is also a neccesity in this economy.  Anyway, they did a good job on the winter Rodarte collection, and I'm expecting similar quality (or at least good designs) for the Zac Posen for Target collection.  When I saw the lookbook on Fashionista.com, I was not dissapointed (yet).  It's more colorful and ready for summer, and gives me a chilling-on-the-beach-in July vibe.


I love that dress.  I've been wanting a denim-look dress for a while, and that looks so slouchy and casual.  The belt is interesting too.



The raincoat is an unique addition.  I like the lines of the coat, and the contrast with the black skirt.
Will anyone be looking forward to this collection?
Images from Fashionista.com

4 comments:

Landice Anderson said...

Zac Posen is my man. So yeah. Ridiculously excited.

firefly said...

I am too. Especially because it rained all day! I need some bright colors.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm excited; I also saw a preview for Gaultier for Target and that also looks rad.

Michele said...

love that coat!!