Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Day Clothing and Accessories Challenge Day 6

A pair of pants that aren't jeans.

 These are (one) of my black cargo skinnies.  I know, one?  I must have 3 pairs of cargo pants right now.  I would blame the military fad, but I secretly wish it holds on, at least till next winter!  Theses pants are rather thin and stretchy, and are quite short in length, which is perfect for me.  The only problem I have is that they do not have pockets on the back, which annoys me.  I have to be careful what I wear with these!  Another thing that annoys me about black clothing is that no matter how carefully you wash them, they fade and collect lint.  These cargos are already showing a dark gray-blue edge on the hems.

I'm not really a fan of the really skinny jean either, but it seems like the only thing in stores lately.  Bootcut/flares jeans and pants are coming back, but I fear the coming is slow.  Stores, get the message already!  I still want to hold on to my cargo skinnies, though!

No comments: