Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slowly, Steadily

Well, life and school decided to gang up on me after break!  Suddenly, I get a ton of stuff to do, most of which I have no idea how to do.  So you know the deal, more sporadic posts.  Yay.


On the bright side, I found an easy way to jazz up bobby pins!  Just get some plain black ones and paint them with nail polish.  Let it dry, and finish with a clear topcoat.  I can't believe I did not do it before...


And in hair news, my blue hair faded out and became bluish/green/yellow, so I dyed it auburn.  However, I realized my hair doesn't take dye well, so it's kind dark brownish red now, and it still smells like bleach.  Blech.

And in personal wishlist news, I got a new pair of boots...again.  These:

They are from the Vintage America collection, and are pretty nice for suede, though I'm afraid of them getting wet.  Where can I buy suede-protecting spray?

It's still pretty cold here, so I realized I need a new jacket.  Something like this:


I'm really into bomber jackets lately.

Anyway, I should really edit my outline now.  Have a good week!

No comments: