Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Music: Paramore

I've been listening to Paramore's latest album, Brand New Eyes, for days now, ever since my friend so graciously gifted me a hard copy (a CD!  How shockingly old-fashioned).  Well, first off, I love the cover art.  It has a lovely picture of a butterfly pinned to a wall/sidewalk, and besides the taxidermy factor, is really quite intriguing and appealing.  And (hard copy only, sorry) the booklet inside (which I only discovered a minute ago) is filled with beautiful images relating to the album, with lyrics to the songs written on them.  Plus, the booklet is made of 30% recycled paper!  How could you not like that?\



Now, I know the album is pretty old, but they didn't have any good albums at Fry's, where my friend picked this up from.  But it is still a good album, and has quite a few songs will make great summer jams.

1 comment:

fairy on acid said...

Lovely post! I love Hayley's hair by the way.

You've got a cute blog, maybe you'd like to follow each other?


∆FASHIONWHIT∆