Monday, May 30, 2011

30 Day Clothing and Accessories Challenge Day 30

Here is the last day's challenge:  something from my favorite store.


This puffy green jacket doesn't look like much, but it's really cozy and perfect for low-key days where you just want to wear something comforting.  I got this from Marshalls after stalking it for a week.  Marshalls is a great store, not necessarily my favorite, but as many of you already know, it's a great place for stalking designer brands at lower costs.  They have everything from Anne Klein and Oscar de la Renta scarves to Missoni knits at their similarly-marketed store, T.J.Maxx.  They are also a good place to scour the new trends for cheap, and they always have affordable basics such as socks and camisoles.  Perfect for any fashionista, or just anyone looking to save a little cash!

We finally made it!  Today is the last day of the challenge, and it is also the last day of consecutive posting.  I have exams and all sorts of stuff to do the next few weeks, so I won't be able to post as much.  It was really interesting to go through my closet this month, and figure out what trends I gravitate towards and dig out some sentimental pieces I had.  I hope you also enjoyed it! 

No comments: